Acupressure ~Massage ~ Reiki
for Horses, Dogs, & Cats
Certified Equine & Small Animal Acupressure Practitioner
The goal of practicing acupressure is to restore, replenish, and maintain the natural harmony and balance needed to create optimal health and well-being.
Benefit chronic health issues
Strengthen the immune system
Balance energy to optimize the body’s natural ability to heal
Resolve injuries more readily by increasing the blood supply and removing toxins
- Relieve muscle spasms
- Strengthen muscles, tendons, joints, and bones
- Relax and soothe tired muscles after exercise
- Increase range of motion
- Reduce discomfort
Harmonize and balance
- Release natural cortisone to reduce swelling and inflammation
- Release endorphins necessary to increase energy or relieve pain
- Enhance mental clarity and calm required for focus in training and performance
- Relieve tension
Acupressure, Massage and Reiki are not a substitute for proper veterinary care.
Please consult your veterinarian for any health related issues, questions or consultation.